Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Opinions on malwarebytes virus cleanup software?

From: "Christianson, Lorrayne K." <lkchristian1 () STTHOMAS EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:31:06 -0600

Colleen,
I was just perusing my Educause archive for info on Malwarebytes. It looks as though many institutions are using is as
we do, mainly to clean after an infection. Your response mentioned you were considering purchasing the corporate
version. Did you go forward with that purchase? If so, what feedback can you provide on the success of the full product.
Thank you for your assistance
Lori Christianson
Associate Director, Client Services
University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN