Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Membership in REN-ISAC?

From: Matthew Wollenweber <mjw () CYBERWART COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 10:20:41 -0500

How restricted/reasonable is REN-ISAC  in terms of information sharing?
Obviously you can't publish their restricted data, but I imagine they have a
large collection of events that likely overlap with other data sets. If I
were to publish results from my own data would and if I were a member of
REN-ISAC would I have to check their database before publication?