Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

SANS Presentation in Buffalo.

From: Matthew Gracie <graciem () CANISIUS EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 12:51:55 -0500

For anyone else in the Western New York area, I just wanted to send out
an invitation. Peter Szczepankiewicz, an instructor with SANS, is going
to be on our campus giving a talk on incident handling on the evening of
February 10th. The intended audience is working professionals in
information security, so there should be plenty of interesting tidbits
for anyone who wants to attend. The event is free and open to the public.

For more information, I've posted a copy of the flier at:

http://www-cs.canisius.edu/~graciem/SANS-BUF2010.png

--
Matt Gracie                         (716) 888-8378
Information Security Administrator  graciem () canisius edu