Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: General Regulations and Guidelines for Network Audit RFQ

From: Kathy Bergsma <kbergsma () UFL EDU>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:35:56 -0400

Hi Keri,

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but linked below are a couple of sample RFPs for risk assessment.

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/itsg2/IS+Risk+Assessment+Sample+RFPs

Then, Keri wrote:
I am writing a template RFQ for an annual network audit and would like to include a list of higher ed specific or general regulations and guidelines an auditor should follow when conducting the audit.

For those of you interested – I would be more than happy to share the RFQ template once completed.

Keri

Keri A. Then

Director of Enterprise Services, ITS

University of Redlands