Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: General Regulations and Guidelines for Network Audit RFQ

From: "Then, Keri" <Keri_Then () REDLANDS EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:46:08 -0700

Will add you to the list.

Keri

From: The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv [mailto:SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU] On Behalf Of
Christopher Jones
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 2:47 PM
To: SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU
Subject: Re: [SECURITY] General Regulations and Guidelines for Network Audit RFQ

Hi Ken,

I would be interested in taking a look at it.  Thanks.

Christopher Jones

IT Security Administrator

University of the Fraser Valley

"Then, Keri" <Keri_Then () REDLANDS EDU> 10/08/2009 12:27 PM >>>

I am writing a template RFQ for an annual network audit and would like to include a list of higher ed specific or
general regulations and guidelines an auditor should follow when conducting the audit.

For those of you interested – I would be more than happy to share the RFQ template once completed.

Keri

Keri A. Then

Director of Enterprise Services, ITS

University of Redlands