Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Google's Sidewiki

From: Wes Young <wcyoung () BUFFALO EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:32:14 -0400

haha, yea. This particular podcast is a bit ... "ripe" in contrast to
some of the others. The opinions etc are def more "small view" than
"big picture", i'll give you that. I thought the exact same thing when
I heard them talk about it. I just use these as tools for looking at
stuff that i'd normally ignore (eg: side wiki). Easy listening to
someone else do the initial legwork of a product or service so I can
decide if it's worth messing around with.