Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Netenforcer implementation

From: Branden Kirk <branden.b.kirk () BIOLA EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 09:05:24 -0700

We have been using a 404 model for more than a few years now, and more recently with 100mb throughput.  We are
currently re-evaluating how the appliance compares to other vendors as we need to upgrade anyway to support more
bandwidth since the 400 series is limited to 100mb throughput.  If you are planning on implementing a NE, I recommend
taking a look at their NetXplorer Server also.

Branden Kirk
Network Admin
Biola University
(562)944-0351 x5032