Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Netenforcer implementation

From: Ken Connelly <Ken.Connelly () UNI EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 09:50:30 -0500

We've used Allot NetEnforcers for a *long* time.  On a scale of unhappy
to happy, I'm usually toward the happy end, but I think they consulted
with Ken Olsen for their Marketing stance.

- ken

Reyes, Esteban wrote:
We are planning to implement the Allot Netenforcer (402 model, 100mb
throughput) in our campus and would like to know if someone else is
planning or has implemented any of the allot products in their network.

Thanks in advance,

Esteban Reyes | Network/Systems Associate | Lake Forest College

--
- Ken
Ken Connelly             Associate Director, Security and Systems