Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: banned email servers

From: Mark Monroe <markm196 () NETSCAPE NET>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:49:51 -0600

Thanks,

I was looking for that list, I just hadn'f found the shortcut yet.

Mark

Di Fabio, Andrea wrote:

We push http://www.spamhaus.org/drop/drop.lasso to our firewall.

Andrea Di Fabio

Information Security Officer

High Performance Computing Technology Coordinator

Norfolk State University

Office of Information Technology

Marie V. McDemmond Center for Applied Research, Rm 401F

555 Park Avenue, Suite 401

Norfolk, Virginia 23504

757-823-2896 Office

757-823-2128 Fax