Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Problems with New Thawte Certificate Management Web Site?

From: Andy Scott <andy_scott () BCIT CA>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:18:05 -0800

The login name (and password) is now case sensitive. Your login name needs
to be all upper case. You can change that once you log in.

I also found that all of the email addresses for our accounts there were
set to the corporate contact email address.
Andy Scott
Information Security Officer, IT Services
British Columbia Institute of Technology
3700 Willingdon Ave, Burnaby, BC, V5G 3H2

Tel: 604-432-8683   Mobile: 778-928-2444
Email: andy_scott () bcit ca  Web: bcit.ca/its/security