Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Self Service Password Resets

From: Dennis Meharchand <dennis () VALTX COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 19:46:29 -0400

I've always liked the Cell Phone Text Challenge - enter the text code sent
to your Cell phone.

P.S. Had to use my MasterCard Challenge Questions - could not remember pass
code - amazed at simplicity of questions - I guess getting the money
(transaction completed) is more important than the security

Dennis Meharchand
CEO, Valt.X Technologies Inc.
Cell: 416-618-4622
Tel: 1-800-361-0067, 416-746-6669