Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Awareness Month materials.

From: Teresa Beamer <beamer () DENISON EDU>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:59:58 -0400

Educause has a fair amount of info: http://www.educause.edu/security.
Posters, videos, brochures, presentation slides, kits, and lots of
ideas.

Terri

Teresa Beamer
Information Technology Services
Denison University

Quoting Matthew Gracie <graciem () CANISIUS EDU>:

Like a lot of you, I'm sure, I'm working on some fliers and educational
material for Security Awareness Month. Would anyone be interested in a
general public repository of these so that we're not all independently
reinventing the wheel? I'd be happy to host it here if there's interest.

--Matt

--
Matt Gracie                         (716) 888-8378
Information Security Administrator  graciem () canisius edu