Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Awareness Month materials.

From: Kathy Bergsma <kbergsma () UFL EDU>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:36:50 -0400

Hi Valerie,

UF is hosting our event on Oct. 7.

http://www.itsa.ufl.edu/2009/index.html

Valerie Vogel wrote:
The Higher Education Information Security Council (formerly the Security
Task Force) has gathered a number of materials related to National Cyber
Security Awareness Month and created a resource kit, as well as a sample
kit.

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/itsg2/NCSAM+Resource+Kit

If you have events on your campus that we should add or materials you'd
like to include, please let me know.

Thank you!
Valerie

Valerie M. Vogel, Program Associate, EDUCAUSE
Phone: 310-396-7033
E-mail: vvogel () educause edu
http://www.educause.edu/security