Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Blocked P2P - alternatives

From: Joel Rosenblatt <joel () COLUMBIA EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 21:01:00 -0400

Hi,

Here is our web page of legal download sites

<http://www.columbia.edu/acis/security/articles/data/entertainment.html>

Thanks,
Joel Rosenblatt

Joel Rosenblatt, Manager Network & Computer Security
Columbia Information Security Office (CISO)
Columbia University, 612 W 115th Street, NY, NY 10025 / 212 854 3033
http://www.columbia.edu/~joel

I thought I'd start a new thread rather than hijack the existing P2P-related topic.

With Ruckus being defunct, what other services are a good fit for students who want to legitimately download music?
Napster University? Obviously iTunes and
similar pay-per-song services.
What are others using? TIA!