Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

PCI DSS Feedback

From: Tom Davis <tdavis () IU EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 12:43:17 -0400

Just a friendly reminder that the PCI Council is soliciting our
feedback on PCI-DSS v1.2.  For more information, please see the
Treasury Institute's blog here:

 http://tinyurl.com/kjvjbn

Please note that the blog site has changed since my earlier post.
Here's the new URL:

 http://treasuryinstitutepcidss.blogspot.com/

--
Tom Davis, CISSP, CISM