Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Affiliate Account Creation Process

From: "Logan, Kim (loganks)" <LOGANKS () UCMAIL UC EDU>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 15:45:57 -0400

Hello,

The University of Cincinnati is looking at re-designing our process for
affiliate account creation.  I was wondering if anyone would be willing to
share your business rules for affiliate account creation?  Can anyone
request an affiliate account?  Who can sponsor an affiliate account?  How
often do you have affiliate accounts expire and how often are they reviewed?
What other business rules govern the affiliate process?  Also, though we
have some thoughts on this, how do you define a sponsor?

Regards,

Kim

Kim Logan

Information Security Officer