Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Postini.

From: "Timothy J. Fairlie" <fairlie () RIDER EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:37:12 -0400

We've only been on Postini for about 2 months (migrated from
MessageLabs), but it's been a positive experience so far.
Happy to answer any questions on/off list

Matthew Gracie wrote:
We're evaluating some anti-spam and anti-virus products for our mail
gateway. If anyone has experience with Postini or other hosted mail
processing services, positive or negative, I'd love to hear them.

We've got a pretty good handle on some of the local processing
possibilities, but this "cloud" stuff is a whole new frontier for me.

Thanks,

--Matt

--
Timothy J. Fairlie
Director, Network and Communication Svcs