Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Student Workers on the Security Team?

From: "Stephen C. Gay" <sgay () KENNESAW EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:14:10 -0400

Alex,

We have 2 student assistants on our Information Security team and I think its a great idea to have them on the team. We
are fortunate to have a Bachelor of Science in Information Security & Assurance program, and recruit students from that
program. A non-disclosure agreement is required at hiring and we do our best to match projects to each of their
distinct talents, and match their access rights to their professional development.

Hope this helps,
Stephen

Stephen C Gay   CISSP
ITS Associate Director - Information Security Office
KSU Information Security Officer
sgay () kennesaw edu