Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: {SPAM?} Password Complexity and Aging

From: "Sachnoff, Neil" <NSachnoff () MIDDLESEXCC EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 07:27:32 -0400

We are just instituting a very similar network login requirement. For us
it is three of the four "At least 1" of requirements and the change will
be every 180 days.

/Neil

Neil S. Sachnoff, Executive Director, Information Technology
Middlesex County College
V-732.906.2601/Fax 732.548.6814
 PThink before you print