Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Adware/Spyware on Mac/OS X

From: Kamnab Keo/FS/VCU <kkeo () VCU EDU>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 12:39:44 -0400

We have not found much, but a Google search returns: MacScan and
iAntiVirus.  The problem is we have no experience with Mac anti-spyware or
any of these tools.

Thanks,

Kamnab Keo
IT Risk Management Analyst
Virginia Commonwealth University

VCU Information Security - http://infosecurity.vcu.edu/
Information Security News, Tips & More - http://www.twitter.com/vcuinfosec

never use email to request that you reply with your password, Social
Security number or confidential personal information.  For more details
visit http://infosecurity.vcu.edu/phishing.html.