Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Conflicker/NMAP

From: Roger Safian <r-safian () NORTHWESTERN EDU>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:53:34 -0500

At 10:49 AM 3/31/2009, Bradley, Stephen W. Mr. put fingers to keyboard and wrote:
Yet another example of why some users of this list would like to see it limited
to only .edu personnel.

Dennis has made a handful of posts over the years.  In my opinion, while
he hasn't really provided much useful content, he also hasn't done anything
clearly not cool.  I'm inclined to give him the benefit of a doubt.  I
wouldn't favor a change to the list, based on this particular incident.

--
Roger A. Safian
r-safian () northwestern edu (email) public key available on many key servers.