Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: netflow

From: "Avdagic, Indir" <indir_avdagic () WSU EDU>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 09:47:23 -0700

We implemented the Webview Netflow Reporter.  Webview Netflow Reporter
is an enterprise-focused Netflow reporter/analyzer tool featuring
clickable graphs, great categorization that goes beyond simple TCP/UDP
port names, automatic exporter discovery, and full access to all aspects
of the raw flow data (interface names, millisecond accuracy, TCP flags,
QoS settings,  etc).

More info at:

http://wvnetflow.sourceforge.net/

Regards,