Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Conflicker/Retina

From: Wayne Bullock <wayne () FAU EDU>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:53:04 -0400

We are Eeye/Retina customers. I was able to download a tool that is
supposed to be able to scan a class c sized address space for Confiker.
It has statuses for Vulnerability and Infections. I have a known
vulnerable address in a range but it doesn't find it. It does however
find the Confiker vulnerability when I scan the single address. I sent
in a ticket to Eeye about this. I image they're kind of busy today. Has
anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,

        --Wayne

Wayne Bullock, MSCIS, CCNA