Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Digital Signatures - Centralized authority server

From: "Rowe, Ken" <kenrowe () UILLINOIS EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:52:34 -0600

I would look at Information Security Corporation's solutions.
While I have used their core product for years, I have not used their DAS product.

See http://www.infoseccorp.com/products/secretagent/das.htm

Ken.
==
Ken Rowe
Director of Enterprise Systems Assurance and Information Security
University Office of Administrative Information Technology Services
University of Illinois
50 Gerty Drive, MC-673
Champaign, IL 61820
E kenrowe () uillinois edu