Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Securing On-Campus Snail Mail

From: "Sachnoff, Neil" <NSachnoff () MIDDLESEXCC EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:50:44 -0500

The only thing we have done on the past few years is to make sure that
internal mail is picked up and delivered to secure locations. This was
not always the case.

/Neil

Neil S. Sachnoff, Executive Director, Information Technology
Middlesex County College
V-732.906.2601/Fax 732.548.6814
 PThink before you print