Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

P2P control solutions

From: Greg Schaffer <schaffer () MTSU EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 09:26:03 -0600

Greetings,

Sorry, I posted without  a subject originally.  I am looking for a
comprehensive list of P2P illegal copyright share control solutions
available, and preferably reviews of each.  Audible Magic appears to be the
most complete solution for a higher ed environment but there may be another
(or more) available that, from a higher ed perspective, do an even better
job.  I'd also be interested in hearing what solution you chose to implement
(or are considering) and why.  I will post a summary.

Thanks,

Greg

Greg Schaffer, CISSP

Assistant Vice President for

Network and Information Technology Security

Information Technology Division

Middle Tennessee State University

615 898-5753