Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: wiki best practices

From: Adam Nave <nave () MACALESTER EDU>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 10:56:35 -0600

Wikimatrix will let you compare wiki features. You'll probably find quite a
few that fit your requirements, and then it'll just be a matter of
preference.

http://www.wikimatrix.org/

I've run MediaWiki in the past and I wouldn't recommend it. It can be made
reasonably secure, but user management was a real pain. Maybe newer versions
have improved it.

--Adam