Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: wiki best practices

From: Justin Dover <Dover () HARPETHHALL ORG>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 10:39:05 -0600

I use deki wiki from mindtouch.  I have it setup as an internal server that syncs with my LDAP.  I can set permissions
based on LDAP groups or groups I create in the wiki system.  They have a VMware applicance that you can download and be
up and running
in no time.

Justin Dover
Harpeth Hall School
615-346-0082

The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv              <SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU> on Wednesday, January