Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Position opening at Notre Dame

From: Gary Dobbins <dobbins () ND EDU>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 10:49:02 -0500

I have an immediate opening in my department for an Information Security professional, and would like to let this group
know of it in case any of you know qualified candidates.  If so, please encourage them to apply by visiting jobs.nd.edu
and specifying position number 09019.

We have a great close-knit team consisting of CISSP's and multi-GIAC certified folks who are a real pleasure to work
with.  In addition to some "routine" security work such as managing the datacenter firewalls, they also produce
security recommendations for a very diverse set of campus projects, and even sometimes work on advanced degree
studies/research in their field.

And they love snow and lousy winter weather.
(no, not really, but it's a great place to work nonetheless)

--
   Gary Dobbins, CISSP -- Director, Information Security
   University of Notre Dame, Office of Information Technologies