Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: malware strategy and products used

From: Dennis Meharchand <dennis () VALTX COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 14:35:45 -0500

Disclosure - Vendor Response (Valt.X is a security product vendor exiting
development stage)

Desktops: We use the Valt.X S Chip Desktop/Server Ultra Security Controllers
(PCI/PCI-e hardware controllers) on desktops - we do not use any Anti-Virus
or Anti-Spyware on Desktops.

Notebooks: We use the Valt.X Digital Secure Drive with the S Chip - we do
not use any Anti-Virus or Anti-Spyware on Notebooks.

Email Servers: We use the Valt.X S Chip Desktop/Server Ultra Security
Controllers (PCI/PCI-e hardware controllers) on email servers - in addition
we use Symantec Antivirus and Webroot Anti-Spyware to scan incoming emails.

Dennis Meharchand

CEO, Valt.X Technologies Inc.

Cell: 416-618-4622

Tel: 1-800-361-0067, 416-746-6669