Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

is there a date order archive of this list?

From: Robin Stubbs <mstubbs () FACSTAFF WISC EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 13:20:33 -0500

I am so sorry to burden people with another question. This will be the last!

Does anyone know how to put or find the archives in date order?

http://listserv.educause.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A1=ind0810&L=SECURITY
or is there somewhere else it is archived where there is another order
besides subject,date available?

I really don't need to be directly subscribed to this list and if
I could find the archives in date order then I'd unsubscribe and people
could send me-toos about policy in a blizzard of abundance without me
caring at all. I would add that I could see splitting the list into
something like security_policy and security_technical or something like
that. Personally, I'm interested in technical issues (eg latest threat, latest defenses, gee whiz what those miscreants
have done :-) but I personally have no role
whatsoever in setting policy, whereas I'm sure that many people on this
list are in the opposite boat, and some are in both.