Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Fwd: SecurID alternative

From: Russell Fulton <r.fulton () AUCKLAND AC NZ>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 20:05:17 +1200

OK, moments after posting my last message I remembered Peter just one
't' in his surname and I found the note.  I had misremembered the
details -- it is a standard based system with several (some high
profile) vendors.  Looks worth investigating.  Next time we need to
buy another lot of tokens I'll look more closely at OATH.

Russell

Begin forwarded message: