Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: RSA SecurID

From: Marc Scarborough <marcs () RICE EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:43:51 -0500

Christopher,

We implemented Aladdin eTokens for privilege use for IT Staff - our Windows admins are required to use them for
priviledge use actions.  It has gone well, but there is little support for these devices beyond login on anything but
Windows systems;  so, for now, that's where our focus is.

We've also put a limited number of people on them for digitally signing email.

If you'd like more information, let me know.

Marc

--

Marc Scarborough

Information Security Officer