Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: RIAA DMCA notices malformed this school year

From: "Paul B. Henson" <henson () ACM ORG>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:36:32 -0700

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008, Tracy Mitrano wrote:

Want to have a drink together in Orlando ... together with anyone else
interested in spirited discussion about the relationship of what we do
everyday and its meaning to the world?

I'm afraid that will probably have to wait until you're in the Southern
California area; I've never been particularly fond of travel, and the
security theater circus act performed daily by the TSA in our nation's
airports makes me even less inclined 8-/. But I think one long-winded rant
per week is enough ;), so we will leave it at that.

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  henson () csupomona edu