Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Mac addresses

From: Brian Kaye <bdk () UNB CA>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 12:15:52 -0300

There is a script I found called maidwts.pl (mac addresses I don't want to
see) available somewhere which helps look for invalid mac addresses.
Basically it uses a list of valid OUIs and picks out ones with invalid
ones. This might help a little in case there are other less obvious
forgeries.

.....Brian Kaye
.....UNB