Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: RFP for the transition from Analog to IP Video (CCTV)

From: Sarah Stevens <sarah () STEVENS-TECHNOLOGIES COM>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 11:40:51 -0700

John,

One really quick note, require the vendor to include information security in the solution.

I can send an example when I am not on a Blackberry, but including information security in vendor RFPs is one of the
most daunting issues for universities in regards to security today.

Sarah E Stevens
Stevens Technologies, Inc.
(704) 625-8842 x500