Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Social Network Analysis

From: Sarah Stevens <sarah () STEVENS-TECHNOLOGIES COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:24:08 -0800

Let me clarify, I would avoid sending sensitive information to this individual.  I am a vendor and get scrutinized on
these boards myself, but I just wanted to remind everyone to be cautious of information that you share about your
network environment, and any information security controls within your environment.

Sarah Stevens
Stevens Technologies, Inc.