Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Impulse Safe Connect

From: David Lundy <dlundy () PACIFIC EDU>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 16:17:49 -0700

Kevin:

     We are using Impulse Safe Connect at our campus.  We have been
using it as a part of our emergency notification system as well as its
primary NAC use.  The most knowledgeable contact is the head of our
network group.  I can put you in telephone contact with him if you
contact me off list.

Dave

David Lundy

Assistant IT Security Officer