Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Outside Entities Computers

From: "Torres, Juan" <torresj () OHIODOMINICAN EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 11:40:30 -0500

Our food services has equipment that is not the university property. We
have put them in a separate secure vlan. We gave them a remote desktop
connection, similar to the one for our staff who work from home. This
way, if they are using any network drives or university resources they
are validating through our servers.

Juan A. Torres
Helpdesk Manager

Ohio Dominican University Computer Helpdesk
1216 Sunbury Road | Columbus | OH | 43219
1.888.251.0773 | 614.253.3615