Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Interwoven Deployments in Higher Ed

From: Mike Lococo <mike.lococo () NYU EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:45:44 -0400

Hi Folks,

I'm interested in touching base with other folks in Higher Ed who have
evaluated the Interwoven WorkSite document management product or
performed a security review on an implementation.  Some of my initial
questions are:

 - How many users access your institution's implementation?
 - Is it integrated with LDAP or other enterprise credentials?
 - Did you implement, consider, or reject encryption?
 - At what level are you enforcing security boundaries (workspaces,
   facilities, libraries)?  In particular, did you implement, consider,
   or reject library level boundaries based on institutional data
   classification standards?

If folks don't want to respond on-list, I'm happy to collect data
privately and provide a sanitized/aggregated report back to the list.

Thanks,
Mike Lococo