Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft Forefront

From: "Lucas, Bryan" <b.lucas () TCU EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:00:26 -0500

When I discussed the desktop piece with the team at TechEd, the
roadblocks were it required admin rights on the client, no support for
other operating systems, and had to be joined to the domain.   We could
overcome two of those on the Fac/Staff side, but not for the students.

Still looking at the Exchange piece.

Bryan Lucas

Director of Technical Services

Texas Christian University