Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SANS Course

From: Michael Grinnell <grinnell () AMERICAN EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 10:28:02 -0400

Mike,

I don't believe so.  But if they stick with the same curriculum, just
spend more time on it, I think it would be a good bet.

Michael Grinnell
Network Security Administrator
The American University

On Aug 2, 2007, at 9:48 AM, Mike Hanson wrote:

Michael,

Thanks for the feedback. I am looking for something more than an
overview for our programmers. Do you or any of your programmers have
experience with any of the SANS 5 day programming courses?

Mike

Michael Grinnell <grinnell () AMERICAN EDU> 8/1/2007 3:11 PM >>>
We hosted a one day version of it here for our developers.  It was a
pretty good overview.  Did you have specific questions?