Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SANS Course

From: Ken Connelly <Ken.Connelly () UNI EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 08:59:13 -0500

The LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) course, used to be SEC 615, has
gone missing from SANS' offerings.  I suppose that means that not many
were signing up for it, but that sounds like it may be what you're
after.  I don't have any great suggestions on getting it back on track,
but if you come up with one, let me know.  I have a person here who
would be interested in such a course, too.

-ken

Mike Hanson wrote:
Michael,

Thanks for the feedback. I am looking for something more than an
overview for our programmers. Do you or any of your programmers have
experience with any of the SANS 5 day programming courses?

Mike

Michael Grinnell <grinnell () AMERICAN EDU> 8/1/2007 3:11 PM >>>

We hosted a one day version of it here for our developers.  It was a
pretty good overview.  Did you have specific questions?

Michael Grinnell
Network Security Administrator
The American University