Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Linux/Unix email list recommendation?

From: Vuong Phung <vphung () SCIENCE SJSU EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 09:49:52 -0700

Hi everyone,

I apologize for that the following question is off security topic. I've been on this list for awhile and learned a lot
from it. It's a GREAT and active list. I am looking for a similar list (in the non-hied is fine) but for Linux/Unix
related topic. I checked out educause listsrv http://www.lsoft.com/scripts/wl.exe?XH=LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU and find
none that may fit what I am looking for. Do you know such a good Linux/Unix email list and recommend one?

I subscribed to two lists that maybe interesting to you:

Windows related (hosted by Stanford): windows-hied () mailman stanford edu
Apple OSX related (hosted by Apple): macos-x-server () lists apple com

Thank you for your help!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vuong Phung
Operating Systems Administrator