Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: RIAA Preservation Letter

From: Sarah Stevens <sarah () STEVENS-TECHNOLOGIES COM>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 11:07:40 -0700

I believe that there are also two sides to the story.  What about the risk of the student not "knowing" that they are
subject to adverse actions for not complying with these regulations?  I believe that the University also has an
obligation to notify the student of what information will be kept and how it will be kept.