Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Sophos Anti-Virus

From: "Munoz, Aaron" <A.V.MUNOZ () TCU EDU>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 17:00:50 -0500

The last time I worked with Sophos was a few years ago.  It did provide daily updates and kept our network relatively
clean (I believe we had a few machines infected once due to a zero day virus).  We had some client updating issues but
I imagine this issue has been addressed since I worked with the product last.

Aaron Muñoz
Client/Server Administrator
Technology Resources
Texas Christian University