Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: HOB and DMCA

From: Tracy Mitrano <tbm3 () CORNELL EDU>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:45:00 -0400

We have had a bunch of mismatches too from HBO.  Tracy

On Apr 30, 2007, at 1:29 PM, Sarah Stevens wrote:

Dick,

I have not heard of these notices.  Can I see a copy of one of
yours, or the discussion on the other listserv to which you refer
in your email?

My interest lies in the way that automated takedown notices are
generally sent.  Crawlers frequently receive inaccurate takedown
notices because of the manner in which they gather information.  I
would like to see the takedown notice and the site which the notice
refers.

Sarah Stevens
President
Stevens Technologies, Inc.