Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Anyone Deployed a Spyware Solution?

From: Justin Dover <Dover () HARPETHHALL ORG>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 10:40:28 -0500

Webroot Spysweeper has built in active shields that handles this.  It can monitor cookies, registry, memory, host file,
startup, etc.  To be honest, I setup automatic scans when I first got Webroot but now I let the active shields do all
the work and
only do scans every month or so.

Justin Dover
Harpeth Hall School
615-346-0082

The EDUCAUSE Security Discussion Group Listserv <SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU> on Wednesday, April 11, 2007 at