Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Remote Terminal Services / SharePoint Servers

From: Vuong Phung <vphung () SCIENCE SJSU EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 08:40:58 -0800

For years we are using the combination of SSH tunneling + XP RDP (or VNC for non-XP/Windows desktops) for remote access
to users' desktop. We have OSX server connect to AD to provide SSH access that utilize the same account on AD that
users use to logon to their desktops. You can find detailed setup on the client side here

http://www.angeltech.us/?RESOURCES:Technical_How_To:Remote_Desktop

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vuong Phung
Operating Systems Administrator