Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Remote Terminal Services / SharePoint Servers

From: "Bristol, Gary L." <gbristol () OU EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:20:37 -0600

Yes, configuring each application to tunnel thru the ssh connection would be
a great increase in the support required, but what I was referring too was
rdp access to the users desktop which has the applications running on them.

RDP tunneling access is realitively easy.

We also have sever methods for acces, such as Cisco VPN and a SSL VPN.